Toffifee Big Night In Competition 2020 T&C's
If you have entered our Instagram competition in partnership with Billie Faiers to be in with a chance to win your very own big night in with Toffifee, please see our full T&C's here.
‘Big Night In’ with Toffifee
Competition T&C’s (Instagram)
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and the applicable terms and conditions of Facebook at (https://www.facebook.com/policies/).
PROMOTER: Storck UK, Matrix House, Basing View, Basingstoke, RG21 4DZ
1. This Promotion (the "Promotion") is open to residents of England aged 18 years or over, excluding the Promoter’s agents, employees and their immediate family, and anyone else professionally connected to this promotion. Proof of name, age and address of persons entering the promotion (each an "Entrant") may be required to verify identity.
2. Each Entrant may enter the Promotion only once during the Promotional Period. Multiple Instagram accounts may not be used by the same Entrant to enter the Promotion more than once. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion.
3. The Promotion opens at 19:00 hrs (GMT) on Friday 18th September 2020 “Opening Time” and all entries must be received by 00.00 hrs (GMT) on Saturday 3rd October 2020 "Closing Time". In these Terms and Conditions, the period between the Opening Time and the Closing Time is referred to as the "Promotional Period".
HOW TO ENTER:
4. To enter the ‘Big Night In’ competition with Toffifee via Instagram, entrants must:
- Like the Toffifee competition photo on @billiefaiersoffical
- Comment on this photo and tag a friend via their Instagram handle stating who they’d like to share a Big Night In with and why
5. On Monday 5th October 2020, 1 (one) winner will be selected from the eligible entries before midnight (GMT). The winner will be selected by the Promoter (Storck) who reserve the sole discretion of the choice of winner.
6. The 1 (one) winner will be notified via Instagram with a comment on their entry and a direct message by 23:00 hrs (GMT) on Monday 5th October 2020. The direct message will ask them to share their contact details with a representative from the Promoter’s PR agency, The Cirkle Partnership Ltd., in order for them to arrange their prize. The winner must respond by 17:00 hrs (GMT) on Monday 12th October 2020 in order to claim their Prize.
7. If the winner chooses not to or is not able, for any reason, to accept a Prize, or does not direct message The Cirkle Partnership Ltd. By 17:00 hrs (GMT) on Monday 12th October 2020 the Promoter reserves the right to award the relevant Prize to an alternative entrant who shall be drawn at random from all remaining correct, complete and eligible entries.
8. The winner’s contact details will be utilised by The Cirkle Partnership Ltd for the sole purpose of arranging the prize. All contact details will then be deleted once the prize is received.
9. The prizes will be for 1 (one) winner. The 1 (one) winner will win £100.00 to spend with WigWamz & JimJamz for their very own Big Night In, with Toffifee product supplied to the address provided by the winner on or before the date arranged with WigWamz & JimJamz. Travel costs for WigWamz & JimJamz to set up and remove the tepees will be covered.
The prize will be valid for redemption for 12 months after the closing date of the competition.
10. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for a cash alternative or any other prize. The Promoter (as earlier defined) reserves the right to substitute the Prize with an alternative prize or prizes of equal or greater monetary value if this is deemed necessary due to reasons beyond the Promoter's control.
11. Entrants who have not won a Prize will not receive notification that they have not won.
12. To receive names and county of the winner of Toffifee’s ‘Big Night In’ competition, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the following address within 28 days of the closing date of the competition:
Michaela Jones, Cirkle, Canon House, 27 London End, Beaconsfield, Bucks, HP9 2HN
13. Entrants must ensure that the Instagram account that they have used to enter is active, valid and public and that they are contactable on this account.
14. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, and hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties.
15. The Promoter's decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all Entrants and the Promoter reserves the right not to enter into any correspondence with Entrants. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
16. The 1 (one) winner hereby agrees that the Promoter may use their name for advertising and promotional purposes and acknowledge that they may be required to participate in unpaid promotional activity.
17. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Promotion, choice of winner, runner up or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, winner, entry or person, it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
18. If the Promotion is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant, or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion but will always endeavour to minimize the effect on entrants to avoid undue disappointment.
19. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By entering, Entrants acknowledge that Instagram bears no responsibility for this Promotion and Entrants fully and completely release Instagram from any liability whatsoever arising out of the Promotion.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any damage, loss, liability, or injury (save for personal injury or death caused by the Promoter’s negligence) caused by matters relating to this Promotion.
21. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
22. Your personal details will only be used for the purposes of administering this promotion and for no other purposes, and only be held for a reasonable period of time.